Please take some time to read over our NEW BOOKING guidelines:
- Your appointment time is reserved just for YOU. Should you need to cancel or re-book, 48 hrs notice is required to avoid cancellation charges.
ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT, we kindly ask that you:
- Come on your own (no family of friends will be permitted in the salon)
- Wear a mask
enter the salon no earlier than your appointment time, as space is limited
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell
- Bring minimal personal belongings into the salon; everything MUST fit on your lap
- Let us know which products you would like to purchase so we can have these ready for you upon checkout
To ensure the health and safety of our clients and our team, WE will be taking the following measures: all staff will wear face masks, social distancing in effect, all stations and tools will be sanitized thoroughly between appointments, and we’ll be limiting the number of clients and staff in the salon at one time.
Though many things have changed over these past 8 weeks, one thing has remained the same – our commitment to providing you with the BEST possible salon service. It’s what we’ve been doing for almost 40 years and we look forward many more exciting years ahead.